Sunday, January 3, 2010

Days 2 and 3...

Unlike my first post, these pictures were taken with my P&S. A very nice Canon SD990, but not my SLR. I'm planning on adding some technical information with my posts. I think the differences between our personal styles & vision behind the camera will become very evident. He is more artistic, I'm more of a technical perfectionist.

Jan 2: last Christmas celebration with family. I joked that Christmas 2009 would never end...but sadly, our last exchanging of gifts was last night.



Tonight, I was hoping to channel my brother a little bit, but now I think I might have been channeling Patty?



Note: Greg's on a mini-cruise and will be posting when he gets back in town.

Definitions of Acronyms: SLR --> Single Lens Reflex; P&S --> Point and Shoot

1 comment: